is there an antithesis for the Indian Rain Dance?

I'll dance the non-rain (errr... snow) dance with you.
 I'll be putting my rebuilt engine back in my Vanagon
on Friday / Saturday.

Luckily for me, the engine compartment is inside the
vehicle, so if worse comes to worst, I can just hide
inside the van and hook things up...

Mark