Not to mention actually dent and bend a caliper mount.
Hopefully julie will have the photos up soon.
The whole hub sub frame was trash on thatside.

#1 ball joint would not come out of the hub carrier.
#2 cv shaft will not remove from the hub.
#4 bent lower control arm (more than it already was) trying to remove the
ball joint.
-- yes i took the bolt out.
#5 obviously if the CV doesnt come out of the hub. the hub carrier and hub
cannot be separated.

Car is mostly dissasembled.
SO if anybody needs replacement body panels such as the Roof or the driver
side rear quarter panel speak up soon. or a part you may want may become
parts and pieces.
the fenders are gone.
Julie is temp using the driver door until her color matched one (ahem)
gets to her
the passenger side door is avail
the passenger side door window is avail
rear hatch is avail

brian
81/82/85/87/88/95 2.0L Topless bunny. now developed an idle hunt worse
than any 16v i ever saw.
20-1100 rpm. cold start doesnt work.. brakes stick to last position under
decel and are slow to raise while the car is running. this car is a damn
money pit.