Stipping update...

Here I am, taking parts off ginerly and slowly. Trying to do a good job.
Brian comes in rips the car to sheds in one day. Wow.
He supplied the sweat, I the blood. Windows shatter! Then fingers bleed.
Hands also bleed when you stab your self with screwdrivers as well.

I want to thank Brain for his help. I really learned a lot this weekend.
Daun is right. His topless Bunny is soooo schweet! What a blast!

Now I have to go clean my nails, put some lotion on my hands and replace the
miriad of bandaids.
Pics will post of all requested parts with in the next few days. (Once I can
use my hands again...)

Julie