FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

nah I think that we all need to use the claymore mine trick, set alarm, if
alarm trigger, 5 strategically installed Claymore mines explore in 1 second
intervals, if that does solve the problem (ie: get rid permanently of the
theif, there will be no car left to steal anythign out of it anyways.

.. HUmm Beer.. Yeah I need one...

Patrick