FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

I agree....let's armor our cars just so some punk ass bitch can't steal
stuff?...Dont' apologize for feeling safe in your own neighborhood.  Just
because I forget to take off my faceplate or leave a Radar detector attached
to my winshield is a license for someone to say...."He was asking for it?"
That's like saying a girl was asking for it because she was wearing a short
skirt.  My car looks like it has cancer on the doors because of this
rationale.  Be sensitive, for Christ's sake.  It's happened to most of us at
LEAST once.

Patrick M. Boyle Jr.