FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

--part1_41.1a080d21.29c65c31_boundary

     well, i'd like to say that i have never been robbed, but it happened...
twice in 6 monthes. the first time to my g60 golf, and then to my 8v rocco...
both times all my amps and subs were taken. the rocco got picked clean. they
took the faceplate to my sony cdx-c910... a $900 dollar unit, and poked holes
in the tweeter pods because they couldn't steal them.

     I know your asking..."why did you leave all this stuff in there..."
well, all my doors were locked, alarm was armed and i live in a town that has
one traffic light. i actually live outside the town, in BFE!!! they did leave
my cd's, cigarettes, pens, wallet, and cell phone. i guess it wasn't a total
loss.

anyway, to all list members.... i know it's common sense, but BE VERY CAREFUL
who you show what. so kid might think your stuff is cool, and want what you
have, wait 6 monthes, and then own it. i never show the inside of my car off,
and never pump my system anywhere near my house.

just some advice.

fran johns
kaputsport

--part1_41.1a080d21.29c65c31_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="MS Reference Sans Serif" LANG="0">  &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;well, i'd like to say that i have never been robbed, but it happened... twice in 6 monthes. the first time to my g60 golf, and then to my 8v rocco... both times all my amps and subs were taken. the rocco got picked clean. they took the faceplate to my sony cdx-c910... a $900 dollar unit, and poked holes in the tweeter pods because they couldn't steal them.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I know your asking..."why did you leave all this stuff in there..." well, all my doors were locked, alarm was armed and i live in a town that has one traffic light. i actually live outside the town, in BFE!!! they did leave my cd's, cigarettes, pens, wallet, and cell phone. i guess it wasn't a total loss.
<BR>
<BR>anyway, to all list members.... i know it's common sense, but BE VERY CAREFUL who you show what. so kid might think your stuff is cool, and want what you have, wait 6 monthes, and then own it. i never show the inside of my car off, and never pump my system anywhere near my house.
<BR>
<BR>just some advice.
<BR>
<BR>fran johns