Yay 3 gauge panel

So I finally got around to installing my 3-gauge panel.  Looks kind of
unique, too, 'cause I used the panel out of an old Audi (4000, IIRC) which
angles the gauges toward the driver, instead of the regular flat
panel.  Took a good bit of haXoring get it to fit right, but worth it.

Anyway, what should I be seeing for oil pressure in an '85 8v? It's a
5-bar gauge, and I'm using the sender out of the Audi, and the reading is
pretty much pegged at 5, drops to 4.5 at idle.  The gauge does indicate
zero when the engine off and the ignition on.

Dan

--
alex_data: "I am the walrus.  Coo coo cachu."
dan: I am the tentacle monster! hugahulugaha!