door panel make-over

since i've had some time over spring break, I decided to redo my door panels.  I changed out the grey and black cloth with a solid black cloth.  I also added the red pinstripe to the panel to give it some color.

<http://home.nc.rr.com/scirocco16v/>

I may eventually do the door panel insert in a more leather like material, as i'm not too happy with how the cloth came out.  But i still think it looks better than before.

Just thought i'd share my work...

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html