I can't believe no one is going to bid on this!

No, this guy is not the same as Showcarbodyparts.com...  I bought an
"almost S" spoiler off of him about a month ago.  He imports this stuff
from Germany, and it's actually pretty good quality.  The spoiler I
bought is very well made, and unlike the original or other copies I've
seen, it should take some abuse.  I'm happy with the purchase.  He had
side skirts too (which are part of the kit on ebay BTW), but he
mentioned something about the ends curling, so he had to send some of
them back - so if anyone is considering buying this kit make sure you
ask him about this...  They're pretty stiff, so if they curl I
seriously doubt they could be made to conform to the wheelwell.

If anyone is serious about buying the kit, let me know, I could always
take a drive to Toronto (about an hour away) and make sure it's as
advertised...

Mark.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1811558741&r=0&t=0