FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

Some idiots once tried to steal my Blaupunkt radio in
my Scirocco. It was one of those removable faceplate.

The faceplate was not even there, and this idiot got
into the car, did not brak glass, pried the door
latch.

He just destroyed the radio, and the Alpine EQ that
was in the glovebox. Did not steal anything, cause
everything was bolted from behind the
console/glovebox, but destroyed the radio/EQ, even if
the faceplate was gone!!!

Would'n not even being able to use it/sell it.

Go figure...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Krazy Horse <nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com> a
écrit : > >I'm sorry people get robbed, but why the
fuck do