I can't believe no one is going to bid on this!

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> I'm shocked - there's no reserve and it's only $450....
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1811558741&r=0&t=0
This is most likely a copy done by a guy in canada that goes by the name
of showcarbodyparts.com

He does crappy work, & rips people off, at least that is what has been
reported on this list, i have no firsthand experience.

One guy sent him an original Zender kit to pull molds off of and never
returned it, wonder if this is copies of his kit?

another guy bought a fiberglass hood that was uninstallable...

(btw, whomever this was privately mail me, I'm good at glasswork & might
thake the piece of junk off your hands to play with.. for a fair price of
course.)

thanks,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org