hi all new here

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Dan Bubb wrote:

> Patrick:
> Aside from the obvious that the ratios I mentioned are all for the 020 gearbox and will definitely fit...
> As far as cost, I personally know of NO scrapyard that will let you dismantle a gearbox that they can sell for >$200 so you can have two gears for $15!
> Dan

Well, i know of at least 4 or 5 that will in the saint louis area, and
they all sell transmissions from $75 to $150. They are the U-Pull-It
type. Go in get wht you need & at the front window they give you a price.

Wanna completely destroy a dashboard to get a single screw, no problem.

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org