Making a christmas tree - need more info...

Oh yes I belive there is definately a standard for the "tree" as far as
height and dimensions go.
There are actually 2 different sequences in which the lights can operate, one
is called the sportsman and the other is pro. The one you describe is the
sportsman but the pro is quicker and differs in the way the yellow light up.
For example all 3 yellows flash on at once and there is only 4 tenths of a
second until the green comes on.
One of my books has a good lowdown on the operation of the tree and the
staging lights/beams I will try to find some info. Otherwise go down to B&N
and bring a pad and paper and copy the info from a drag racing book.
You can buy the whole setup from Summit or you can order just the bulbs from
them and build your own.

Jasin
13.8s in a MK1