A call to the electrical engineers of the list

--part1_91.19a7a6df.29c04712_boundary

Jim,
I never had one.  I use my foot and watch the tach.  And that is not
foolproof as some of you know from "Roc's in the Forest".

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

jarrett@rpa.net writes:

> Al,
> I would be interested in this too.  Tell us how...
> Thanks.
>
> -Dick-
> 78 Scirocco
> Original Owner
> http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

You already have one, don't you Dick?

--part1_91.19a7a6df.29c04712_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Jim,<BR>
I never had one.&nbsp; I use my foot and watch the tach.&nbsp; And that is not foolproof as some of you know from "Roc's in the Forest".<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
jarrett@rpa.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
&gt; Al,<BR>
&gt; I would be interested in this too.&nbsp; Tell us how...<BR>
&gt; Thanks.<BR>
&gt; <BR>
&gt; -Dick-<BR>
&gt; 78 Scirocco<BR>
&gt; Original Owner<BR>
&gt; http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
&gt; <BR>
<BR>
You already have one, don't you Dick?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_91.19a7a6df.29c04712_boundary--