A call to the electrical engineers of the list

  Oh, so you have found a solid state nitrous solenoid? Nifty!

 20hz is the limit, not because of the relay, but because of the
nitrous solenoid. You might be able to drive it a little faster than
that, but that frequency is what I have seen used in commercially
available units which use solid state electronics, and not relays to
drive the solenoids. Apparently, nitrous solenoids are a little
slower to turn on and off than your typical injector, and require
more current too. It might have to do with the pressure of the
nitrous, or just that they were never designed to switch fast. Also,
I said NOT to use relays and instead use an ignition coil driver,
because they can handle the switching of 10 plus Amps at a reasonable
frequency and not go POOF.

Brad