A call to the electrical engineers of the list

He he, I remember that....
First I see 2 Scirocco's behind me (on a two lane section) and look again
and the Scirocco's are 3 abreast with Dick in the middle.
I'm like WTH, as the Dick starts fading from view.
Glad only the boot blew off and not something more catastrophic.
Maybe you've come up with another measuring device....the foot dyno.. :)

Randy