OT- Old Audi Ad?

--part1_9c.1c6ec1c9.29c0532d_boundary

I also have this video.  I taped it off of TV.  It's incredible and fun to
watch.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

theron@tns.net writes:

> I don't have any info on the ad, but years ago there was a "Secrets of
> Speed" episode called "Unfair Advantage" or something like that, that ran
> on
> ESPN that documented these Trans-Am races and Audi's use of all wheel
> drive.
> Lots of cool footage and good clips of interviews with Hans Stuck and
> Hurley
> Haywood.
>
> Talk about making you want to drive!!! It's the BEST!! It is so f'ing well
> made! It will make you want an Audi quattro.
>
> I have a "taped off TV" VHS tape of it, but I would pay for an original
> copy. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anyone who carries it. At
> the end it says something about Blue 44 Productions, but my internet
> searches haven't turned anything up. I did find something on the Audi
> website once where they were selling a video that sounded similar, but I
> never bought it. I think it was like $40.
>
> I'd be willing to make copies of my tape for any interested listers, but I
> only have one good VCR right now. I guess I should try to digitize it and
> burn it onto a cd. I don't know if I would be able to do this, but I would
> be willing to give it a try if anyone is interested. LMK.
>
> --Theron

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

--part1_9c.1c6ec1c9.29c0532d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I also have this video.&nbsp; I taped it off of TV.&nbsp; It's incredible and fun to watch.<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
theron@tns.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I don't have any info on the ad, but years ago there was a "Secrets of<BR>
Speed" episode called "Unfair Advantage" or something like that, that ran on<BR>
ESPN that documented these Trans-Am races and Audi's use of all wheel drive.<BR>
Lots of cool footage and good clips of interviews with Hans Stuck and Hurley<BR>
Haywood.<BR>
<BR>
Talk about making you want to drive!!! It's the BEST!! It is so f'ing well<BR>
made! It will make you want an Audi quattro.<BR>
<BR>
I have a "taped off TV" VHS tape of it, but I would pay for an original<BR>
copy. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anyone who carries it. At<BR>
the end it says something about Blue 44 Productions, but my internet<BR>
searches haven't turned anything up. I did find something on the Audi<BR>
website once where they were selling a video that sounded similar, but I<BR>
never bought it. I think it was like $40.<BR>
<BR>
I'd be willing to make copies of my tape for any interested listers, but I<BR>
only have one good VCR right now. I guess I should try to digitize it and<BR>
burn it onto a cd. I don't know if I would be able to do this, but I would<BR>
be willing to give it a try if anyone is interested. LMK.<BR>
<BR>
--Theron</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
<BR>