Now it makes some sense

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C1C9A7.5EBDC120

Ok, that search system seemed awfully slick and the parts list seemed a =
little too comprehensive for some guy specializing in Jaguar parts.  =
Incidentally, when I become frustrated with the Scirocco, I just ask my =
friend Mike how his Jag's are running.  Those damn things are a =
nightmare.  Step one in the shop manual for most repairs is, "Remove =
engine and transmission."  I keep telling him to collect real cars (of =
course I mean Sciroccos).  He's also on a Jaguar e-mail list.  Now, I =
don't contribute a whole lot to our list, but I do read it every day.  =
Our list is generally good-natured and pretty entertaining.  The Jag =
list?  Flatliners.  That's all I can say.  These guys get real uppity =
and don't dare talk about after-market parts of modifications.  Their =
list is more like a soap-opera.  Anyway, there are plenty of cars more =
troublesome than ours (especially when you take into account the mileage =
most of our Sciroccos have accumulated).  Maybe I'll join the jag list =
and spam them with Scirocco propoganda.  Yeah, put that in your British =
pipe and smoke it...  My Scirocco does something your Jaguars don't...  =
It runs (most of the time).

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C1C9A7.5EBDC120

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ok, that search system seemed awfully =
slick and the=20
parts list seemed&nbsp;a little too&nbsp;comprehensive for some guy =
specializing=20
in Jaguar parts.&nbsp; Incidentally, when I become frustrated with the =
Scirocco,=20
I just ask my friend Mike how his Jag's are running.&nbsp; Those damn =
things are=20
a nightmare.&nbsp; Step one in the shop manual for most repairs is, =
"Remove=20
engine and transmission."&nbsp; I keep telling him to&nbsp;collect real =
cars (of=20
course I mean Sciroccos).&nbsp; He's also on a Jaguar e-mail list.&nbsp; =
Now, I=20
don't contribute a whole lot to our list, but I do read it every =
day.&nbsp; Our=20
list is generally good-natured and pretty entertaining.&nbsp; =
The&nbsp;Jag=20
list?&nbsp; Flatliners.&nbsp; That's all I can say.&nbsp; These guys get =
real=20
uppity and don't dare talk about after-market parts of =
modifications.&nbsp;=20
Their list is more like a soap-opera.&nbsp; Anyway, there are plenty of =
cars=20
more troublesome than ours (especially when you take into account the =
mileage=20
most of our Sciroccos have accumulated).&nbsp; Maybe I'll join the jag =
list and=20
spam them with Scirocco propoganda.&nbsp; Yeah, put that in your British =
pipe=20
and smoke it...&nbsp; My Scirocco does something your Jaguars =
don't...&nbsp; It=20
runs (most of the time).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C1C9A7.5EBDC120--