From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Warren R. Price
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 7:41 AM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Parts Source?

A buddy of mine has a couple of 1980s Jaguars.  He has been ordering from a
website called "jagworks.com".  For some reason despite the name, these
people carry VW parts too.  I was looking at some of the prices and they
seem pretty damn good.  My car is totally stock and I don't order parts
much, so maybe this stuff is shit, but maybe some of you who know parts and
what to pay might want to check it out.  I'd be interested to here any
comments.  The website is http://www.jagworks.com  Click on "online catalog"
and enter the info for the car.  I have no stake in this, I just thought I'd
point out a potential cheap source (if in fact this stuff is any good).

Warren