Some more parts from the 86 8v parts car

Ok, I can bring these to Waterfest or my friend Mick
can bring them to Cincy...

I have a tranny from the 86 8v, working condition, but
I haven't opened it up to look at it and I don't plan
to!

Front door cards with blue fabric inserts, manual
windows

Drivers door, no rust, good paint, some dings.
Charcoal silver in color

2 instrument clusters, 120mph speedos, but 8000 rpm
tachs with 7200 rpm redlines

8v ECU

16v ECU

2 16v style stock rear spoilers

Some misc little parts...

Drop me an email if you're interested, all parts are
located in Cape Cod, a hours drive from Boston.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports