A call to the electrical engineers of the list

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 dan@angband.org wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 04:02:51AM +0000, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> > A frequescy to voltage converter feeding a comparitor. 2 chips and a couple
> > of small components to stabilize it.
> > 10-20$ at most for the parts I think. The best to ask would be Allyn..
>
> My 16v fuel enrichment system could be used for this, easy.  Just get rid
> of the enrichment resistors and use the relay for your NOS solenoid.
>
> http://www.angband.org/~dan/fueler.html
I had been thinking (dangerous idea..)

this could be used as an adjustable rev limiter too. Ditch the WOT part,
and then use the circuit to ground the - sde of the coil at a given
RPM... like a motorcycle kill switch?

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org