A call to the electrical engineers of the list

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 04:02:51AM +0000, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> A frequescy to voltage converter feeding a comparitor. 2 chips and a couple
> of small components to stabilize it.
> 10-20$ at most for the parts I think. The best to ask would be Allyn..

My 16v fuel enrichment system could be used for this, easy.  Just get rid
of the enrichment resistors and use the relay for your NOS solenoid.

http://www.angband.org/~dan/fueler.html

Dan

--
USENET is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and