Scotty/Rally/Waterfest

Hmm... the Waterfest RoadRally... Hmm... Peter Bohrman (Grand Poobah
Waterfest Productions/Rapid Parts) asked me if I wanted to do it again. Last
year's event was a blast and I got a *lot* of positive feedback from the
competitors. However, it was basically a hidden side event. Whereas the
burnout contest had commercial sponsorship, good promotion, but only three
competitors... the rally had zero support, no promotion, and almost 50
teams.

That didn't sit too well with me and I said that if I got some more support
from a business point of view, then yes, I would do it. So far, I haven't
heard a peep from him. At this point it doesn't look too likely.

Were you actually going to run the event, though? I tried like hell to get
the Scirocco-l crew out there last year but y'all just drank yourselves
silly the night before and bailed. (ya lame ass suckas...)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!