Subaru?

not to be too ot here, but my new (and soon to be traded) a2 vr6 has a
standard neuspeed/koni suspension in it and feels surprisingly nimble. real
surprised at how good this car feels to drive.  also fast as shit, very
smooth, and solid feeling. i'm gonna miss this when i go back to a scirocco
i think. what really needs to happen is to keep the weight down on these new
cars--i think a vr6 on an a2 feels much different than on an a3/4.
-michael