Audi 2.oL 3a and 2.oL aba seeking lower compression!!

--part1_18c.49a507f.29bd8d5c_boundary

I'm trying to figure out how to lower compression in an audi 2.oL 3a
engine.I've heard rumors about certain (connecting rods)parts from an ABA
motor will work to lower compression.Or something about 2.0L 16v parts
working to lower compression.I need help now!!!!!!I have all three of these
engineswith very low miles And I need to figure it out quickly!!Help..Rob

--part1_18c.49a507f.29bd8d5c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm trying to figure out how to lower compression in an audi 2.oL 3a engine.I've heard rumors about certain (connecting rods)parts from an ABA motor will work to lower compression.Or something about 2.0L 16v parts working to lower compression.I need help now!!!!!!I have all three of these &nbsp;engineswith very low miles And I need to figure it out quickly!!Help..Rob</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18c.49a507f.29bd8d5c_boundary--