What list am I on???.

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:22:32 EST Captnbr@aol.com writes:

>Holy shit i just deleted like 50 emails about subaru's and Hating VW.
>Did I somehow get switched to a different list?

Well, you can  sign off already. Thats up to you.
I didnt see any hate in the thread at all. Saw and wrote about alot of
dissapointment with VWOA is about it. Had you READ the messages you might
know more about the thread but instead, you waste ebverybody's time by
posting this crap message. Come on dude.

So, shaddup and delete like everybody else is doing or sign off. Its been
one of the more interesting threads around here for quite a while.
Really. :)

Shawn Méze --> Deletes 150+ messages a day, and likes it.
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.