www.sciroccoandimpreza.org [was RE: 6spd tranny?]

Jason Adams wrote:

> okay you subaru folks...
>
> Do the imprezza's really have any soul? You know what I mean? Fahrvergnugen!
>
> I'm torn, I think the subaru engineering is good, but the audi's just look
> better to me, I'm going to be replacing my Chevrolet Z71 4x4 in a year or
> two and I know I want an AWD platform, So where I'm at now is wait 2 years,
> buy a 2002 Audi A4 2.8 or a 2003 Imprezza 2.5. Any regrets going to subaru
> vs audi?
>
> Those audi's are just too sexy... no offense guys but I think the imprezza's
> got a case of the ugly's, *ducks*, don't get me wrong, I think the most
> beautiful part of the car lyes under the sheet metal, I know I could learn
> to love the looks of the imprezza given time...
>
> jason adams

Hey Neal, I count for at least half an owner. ;)

The WRX Wagon Automatic that I have (barley) driven (jeez, she wont let
me!*) is funky looking on the outside, esp the front end but once you
drive it you see that the money Not spent on the interior refinement is
spent on the mechanicals instead.

*Well, it's Hers, and it's only just turned 7k miles, but on the other
hand I drove the 1st 100 miles. :])

The Audi w/ a 2.8 is a six and the 2.5 Subie is a nice tourquey boxer
flat motor but still a four cylinder. I'll bet the Audi is going to be
more refined but the Impreza might be more economical and maybe more
fun.

TBerk