www.sciroccoandimpreza.org [was RE: 6spd tranny?]

The new Audi A4 3.0 is a very sweet looking car, but I wouldn't consider
it a performance car like the WRX.  On a different note, while reading a
comparo in Motor Trend of the GTI 1.8T, Nissan SE-R Spec V, Focus SVT
and new Civic Si (ack), a thought of the new style Impreza 2.5RS came to
me.  Why have the car mags forgotten about the 2.5RS?  Sure, the WRX
took away the 2.5RS glory, but it would still be nice to see how the new
2.5RS stacks up against the competition!  GRM this month has a similar
article comparing SEVEN cars - Civic Si, new Tiburon, Neon ACR, Focus
SVT, Mazda MP3, Sentra SE-R and GTI 1.8T - all under $20,000 - but
again, no Impreza 2.5RS.

Mike