Fuel pump/accumulator options?

Mardak wrote:

> Do we have any other options?  I really hate those things dangling
> underneath the car.  It looks like they're next on the
> (never-ending)list of things to do.  And as usual, instead of just
> replacing what's needed, I have to go all-out and replace the entire
> fuel system from the firewall back! (sound familiar Patrick? :)
>
> Has anyone used a different setup or location?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark.

Early cars w/ the single pump need that gravity to work for them. I am
to understand the later setup had the pre pump getting the fuel over the
top, supposedly for safety reasons. Be careful re-enginering that stuff.

Maybe a tin shield would help deflect some of the crap. I was thinking
of one that would also funnel a little fresh air when on the freeway to
cool things a bit.

TBerk