setting up a FWD for oversteer...

Maybe it's just my driving style/lack of skill/etc, but...

Isn't it easy to lose control with a FWD setup like that?  The classic
scenario (with me, at least) is coming into a corner too hot, and starting
to drift.  The only way to regain control is to power-on, but you're already
going too fast!  Brakes = bad idea too, so basically it's lose-lose.  I hate
that.

I just want to be able to drive fast with some oversteer, and be able to
control it in a sane manner at the same time!  I tried no front bar with my
setup (scirocco 16v, neuspeed sports, bilstein sports) and that equated to a
bent wheel, tweaked axle, two spinouts, etc...Anyway, you get what I'm
after.

Pushing to the static limit of handling is cool, but getting the back end
out under control is way cooler.  In a completely controlled environment, of
course.  ;)

Joe