setting up a FWD for oversteer...

I gotta agree throttle-on oversteer is preferable, which is why I bought
a RWD car.  Throttle off oversteer can be your friend tho too.  When I
was autoxing FWD, I always put more air in the rear tires than the
front.  The ass end comes around much better, but never with
throttle-on.  Just lift, rear end comes around some, when it's where you
want it, drop the hammer!  It will pull you straight again.  Very fun.

Mike