ranting and raving lunatic speach within, read at own risk

Just your subject line has me want to read it, you know how we are...
;])

Well, damn- that's a lot of money. I hate to ask but how much is parts
and how much is labor? I have consisstantly reduced my outlay by doing
most repairs myself.

This won't get your funds back but I'm thinking I can imagine another
$300-500 parts will do ya, and that can be done in stages.

Front end stuff is easy esp if you get it together part by part as you
can & do it all at once (source 'new' calipers and have the bearings
pressed in, prep up new ball joint-control arm w/ bushings) and have
them awaiting when yo can get a front alignment.

1st thing I'd do is replace the rear motor mount ASAP and maybe the
front- this will keep the rocking down to a minimum, realigning the
motor might just help the clutch last a little longer too.

Good Luck, Take Heart, & Quit Yer Bitchen!

TBerk