(OT) Big Thanks to the Potter's!!!

List,
I just wanted to let you all know how lucky we are to have the Potters on the
list. I blew a small hole in my upper radiator hose on my 16V on Saturday on
my way home from work. I taped it up so I could drive it to take care of a
ticket. When I got back from court about 1, I stopped by Virtual Parts world
to pick up my parts and asked Mike if he had the hose and he said he can
order it for me and could get it later that day. 3 hours later Kristen called
and said the hose was in.

I just wanted to give them a big Thank You and let you all know they are the
best.

Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V