ranting and raving lunatic speach within, read at own risk

Just recently (Gee thanks Grian Wagner.. I think) I found that not only I
need front wheel bearings, tie rods (thanks George Curl), and ball joint,

My motor mounts are now official dead (I can hear the Exhaust being shifted
and knocking on shifter box)and if I try to shift too fast it torques so
fats that the car starts bucking like a broinco in heat.

and tonight I check something else (been imagining a loss of forward motion
for 3 weeks now... I put my car at a perfect standstil on a perfect flat
surface, let it idle engage 2nd gear and my car idles at 750rpm and start
moving forward without wanting to stall , so I need a new clutch too...

Geeezzus do these cars ever run 1000 miles without needed attention damnit

I was amuzing to calculate how much I poured in the last 3 years in this
car... I am at 19K..

You know what? that is a fsken house down payment. with a saturn at 9,.999
from car max.

... considering selling the
shit-rocco-pain-in-the-arse-blood-sucking-wants-me-to-remain-poor-for-all-et
ernity.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]