From: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net>
To: "'Dirk Schneider'" <Scirocco@t-online.de>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:32 AM
Subject: RE: cool Roc from Austria......

That car is an eyesore. The rear wing is hideous enough to make a Honda
owner cringe. Meanwhile, the body kit looks tacked on the front and rear. My
imipression is that the car has a smelly load in its diaper as well as a
big-snotty nose. Somebody grab a tissue! The middle of the car is left
relatively bare which disrupts the continuity of the already mangled lines.
As it weren't bad enough, the faux M3 side skirts exaggerate the look even
further. From the looks of it, the car is likely to snap in half under the
weight of the ends.

With unfortunate examples like this on the road, there's absolutely no way
to poke fun at the ricers. Make it go away! Arrrghghgh!!! :^(
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!