Julie's opionion of the 16v conversion...

I changed the springs to H&R sports and the struts as well. I never had the
front re-aligned  (Blond moment). That will be done on Tuesday when The mech
custom bends a pipe for the exhaust and inspects the car.
I have a tie rod end thats got the rubber torn a well. I'll do that before
tuesday as well.

Julie