Julie's opionion of the 16v conversion...

Hi Julie,

Fist place to look for the squirreliness: check your
alignment. The 16v has it's torque steer but shouldn't
feel like it is going to send you off the road.  The
16v motor is heavier. I assume you changed the front
springs with this conversion? If not, the additional
weight of the 16v could be causing too much negative
camber which can cause the symptoms you describe.

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Lets see...
> >>WOW.. FUCK..
> >>HOLY SHIT...
> << THE REMAINDER OF THIS TEXT HAS BEEN CENSORED >>
>
> << END CENSORSHIP <<
>
> It is frighteningly fast. Man it runs faster than
> any thing I have ever
> driven.
> I went to the gas staion and filled the tank for the
> first time. Then since
> the brakes are hammering, I went to the auto parts
> store to get new disks
> and pads for the front.
> I went up a nice hill that the gold used to just
> amke it up, the red did
> better. This thing just eats it up!
>
> One concern is that the front end seems
> lighter/squirrelier than I am used
> to. Is this some strange time warp effect or some
> mudane high power
> translation...
>
> The springs seem to make and break (noisy) when I
> hit a bump. Did I tighten
> them up enough?
>
> I got the problem with the tail lights worked out.
> There were no bulbs in
> the rear of the car. Sheesh.
>
> Well. 6:50pm and I want to change the disks...
>
> HONDAS TREMBLED ALL OVER THE TOWN!!!!!
>
> Yeee Haaaa..
>
> Julie Macfarlane
> (Web Developer)