Julie's opionion of the 16v conversion...

Yeah I have felt that front end difference between the 8v and the 16v of a
scirocco, then again my 8v has that kamei spoiler on it, and the difference
between the two is even more so because of the aerodynamic of that design
(gawd I love it btw), so you might want to find yourself a spoiler to slap
on the 16v and see, otherwize check your strut bearings they could be finito
and in need of replacement.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **