Good Looking 85 on ebay!

thanks for the offer Daun, seen your car... its is nice, but I don;t have
the cash to buy a car, trading is my only options :)
beside, once the automatic parts arrive from germany and other areas (found
2 donors) I will start converting and make the sacreligious change from
manual to automatic on the 16v. so the wife stops complaining about shifting
in traffic.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **