Good Looking 85 on ebay!

--- pbureau@attbi.com wrote:
> Not mine, but if you want to get it, and care to meet me
> half way to texas, Ill trade you for a 16v. I just love
> 8v 1985 rocco's
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=1839415220

It's not *that* nice.  Look closely at the driver's seat -
it's been replaced with one from an '86 - much flatter than
the passenger seat.  Certainly a lot more miles than the
53k the odo shows.  :)

Buy my '85 8v - cheap - and at least know what you're getting.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace