5 exciting new HORNEY pics to whack with.

Nice work!!!
lol engine tuning at 3 am.

I used a sport windage tray and a Schrick oilpan- not sure i completely
understand this question.

I have been thinking about the air for the horns- Initially im just
going to run it as is. After that I might look at making some blow
tubing, from around the lights, that simply blows air onto the horn
region. If I find that to be lacking I may do the whole box thing, but
that would look like hell. It really all depends on if it feels like it
needs improvement.

Im not sure on the vac. It's momentums desicion. They certainly havent
come to me for any advice  ;^)

Mike Blain