question about thottle position sensor & poly front mount

Hello all,

Hopefully this goes through as I've had a few emails
that didn't get through.  Awhile back someone
mentioned the passat 16v throttle bodies had a
throttle position sensor on them.  Is this true?  I
need a thottle position sensor to run SDS fuel
injection on my scirocco.  Is the one on the passat
similar to a gm one?  Also is there anyone on the list
using SDS?  I'd be interested to hear your opinions of
it.

Does anyone know where I can get a red poly front
mount?  I've had the tt HD ones and ripped to many of
these things.  I have a red poly on that came with my
MKI and like it alot.  Anyone have a source for these?

TIA,
Tony