for eric! updated for anyone! Re: new clutch, doesn't engage or something- help!

----__JNP_000_56cb.7b30.706e

It sound correct.  I have the 2H in my 16v.  Drop that sucker and DRIVE!

"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV
http://www.geocities.com/onesixv