Sunroof change

The s/r might fit. but the mechanisms are different. Sciroccos have
atilt/slide operation while A2's and all other A1's have only the slide
operation. If you need a mechanism you can use ones from a quantum or audi
4k. they are the same as a rocco. Of course we are speaking of MKII s/r's
right? If not then your only option for a mechanim for a MKI is an audi 4k
coupe (A2 Audi)

>The sunroof from any VW A1 or A2 is supposed to fit in a rocco too. Thats
>what I hear but dunno 4 sure.
>
>---
>87 Scirocco 8v
>84 GTi
>
>On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:02:51
>  Christo Atanasov wrote:
> >Can you tell me is it possible to put Golf MK2 or other sunroof in my
>Scirocco, cause my is damaged and you know Scirocco is a rare car and it is
>dificult to find parts specialy for his body :(
> >

>Is your boss reading your email? ....Probably
>Keep your messages private by using Lycos Mail.
>Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA