16V Running again!!! THANKS!!!

The Bentley specifically states that if you have spark
then the Hall Sensor is working correctly.   WRONG.
Erik L and Jimmie's Bro-in-law Jim both helped sway me
in the right direction.  Thanks are also needed for Al
cause he had some great ideas as to what my problem
was.  Anywho, I pulled the distributor out of my
smacked up passheot and I'm back to normal.  weeehoo!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1992 16V Passat
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido(Handlebars WANTED!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I got soul and I'm super-bad."  -James Brown