Oxygen Sensor -AGAIN and B3 Passat Parts???

First, on my 87 16v roc the o2 sensor came on a couple
weeks ago after what I believe has probably been the
usual 30k miles.  This morning it came on again and
I'm sure I haven't driven 500 miles.  Any ideas?  The
sensor is only a couple years old.. ie maybe 20k
miles.  I thought that light was ONLY turned on by the
mileage counter.  I've also had good gas mileage
lately...

Part 2....
Someone (not me) wrecked the Passat.  I'm
searching/shopping for the following for a B3 16V
Passat:  Hood, bumper/cover, grill, headlight
frames(NOT the lenses), upper cross member(where the
hood latches to), radiator, condensor, plastic intake
pieces as well as condensor cover, and a dual fan
assembly.   ANY help appreciated and hopefully within
a few hours drive or less of NC.  TIA

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1992 16V Passat
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido(Handlebars WANTED!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I got soul and I'm super-bad."  -James Brown