Painful decision - '85 reluctantly for sale

  This '86 was my first
> Scirocco
> (and first car actually), and I've more than once
> regretted
> selling it.  In addition, I was friends with the
> p.o. for a
> couple years before I bought it, so I know the
> history of
> the car pretty well.

Your first car is like your first kiss, your first
girl friend. I still think of mine, and even have
dreams where I find someone has kept it up all these
years and I get to buy it back. So I understand your
sentiments very well. Of course my first car was not a
Scirocco, nor any VW whatsoever...and I am sorry to
say I can't take the other car off your hands right
now, since I am running out of room.

=====
Jorel Jackson
web site:  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~jomoj/