Painful decision - '85 reluctantly for sale

You know the saying about the best laid plans.  I had every
intention of never selling my '85 'rocco.  Well....

I got a phone call from my friend Brad this evening.  He's
putting his '86 8v up for sale.  This wouldn't be a big
deal to me other than I sold him this car in 1996 when I
bought my 2nd Scirocco.  This '86 was my first Scirocco
(and first car actually), and I've more than once regretted
selling it.  In addition, I was friends with the p.o. for a
couple years before I bought it, so I know the history of
the car pretty well.

The hard part is that in order to help finance the deal,
I'm going to have to sell my '85.  I'm really going to miss
the 4-2 exhaust and 4k transmission.  I think I've got the
parts for another 4-2 but that 4k...   oh man....

If I could keep them both, I would, but I really don't have
much choice if I'm to buy the '86.  (And I told him I'd
take it, so....)

Any takers?  More details and pics on request.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace