OT: A4 Wheels on a Vanagon

I know I already asked this but now that my wife is outta here I am looking
at finally putting my A4 wheels on my Vanagon. Someone posted what exactly I
needed. I know I need spacers but I dont know what size. I also know that I
need longer lug bolts for the front. How long? and I need to lengthen the
studs in the rear. how long?

and last but not least; can anyone recommend a 16" tire that has very
aggressive tread for offroad but not larger sidewall size of 80 series? I
know there is an LT equivalent for sidewall size but I dont know what it is.

TIA

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA