carfax?

I used to use carfax, but guess they did not approve of my usage amount
during my 30 days membership, now I have to pay 15$ for each additional vin
I want run, so I got another plcae that does it :)

http://app.consumerguide.com/autochannel/vhr/

BTS I have a Yearly (29.99$) on this one, works the same way as Carafax, and
if you have VINs to be checked, let me know.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** Euro Project/maybe 8v **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco